Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
1. Go to corporaterooms.in and click "Sign Up".
2. Sign up with your email address.
3. Account created!
1. Go to corporaterooms.in.
2. Click "Log in" and click on "Forgot Password?".
3. Type the email address listed under your Corporate Rooms account in the form field, and press "SUBMIT"
4. Within seconds, you will receive an email in your account's associated inbox, with instructions to reset your account. Follow the prompts in this email to reset your password.
OR try with different card again.
Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Credit Card (Visa and Master Card)
- Debit Card
- International Net Banking
- American Express Card
- Maestro Card EMI (CITI Bank)
We accept all major banks net Banking
Go back to the booking page and start over.
To avoid our mails landing into your junk / spam folder, make sure you add our email id in your safe list.
1. Go to Corporate Rooms > Flight booking
2. View your flight booking details.
3. Select the check box against any passenger you would like to cancel
4. Review cancellation charges and refund amount.
5. Click "Cancel ".
6. Done. A confirmation of cancellation will be sent by email.
7. If you have opted for refund to bank account, we will process your refund within 24 hours. Depending on your mode of payment and bank, this may take between 3 to 10 working days to show up on your account statement.
1. Go to Corporate Rooms > Hotel booking.
2. Review cancellation charges and refund amount.
3. Click on "Cancel " TAB
4. Once booking is successfully cancelled online you will be intimated via auto generated email.
Cancellation charges will apply to amount displayed "Before discount"
- Before proceeding cancellation you’re requested to check Hotel cancellation policy.
- Non-refundable rooms and other special deals may have a different cancellation policy.
- You can view Hotel cancellation policy on the confirmation email
- The Cancellation Policies of the Hotels are dynamic and may change from time to time.
- The Cancellation policy of the Hotel may change in the interim period of booking and date of stay of the Guest.
- The Cancellation Policy prevailing at the time of check in/cancellation of the booking by the Customer will be the applicable policy.
- Booking done under offers are not refundable.
The hotel details - Contact Number, Email Id, Address and other important details will be mentioned on the confirmation email.